Subject: missing format plug-ins
From: [email-masked] (Phillip Finch)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 1995 05:12:51 -0700

Okay, I'm stumped.

I'm trying to save an object in .dxf format, using Modeler 4.0, release,
Intel, NT. I can't do it because I can't find the plug-in on my Custom list.
In fact, the only format plug-ins that I can find at all (in Modeler) are
those for VRML.

They are all in the plugins/modeler directory: loacad.p, liacad.p, lo3ds.p,
etc... They are all listed in the lwm.cfg file--as they should be, because I
have loaded them several times. They just don't show up on the list with all
the others. 

In fact, now that I double-check it, none of the plug-ins in the
"MeshDataEdit" or "ObjectLoader" plugin classes appear on my Custom list,
even though they exist in the proper directory and are listed on my .cfg
file. (And, no, I don't get the options  in the Load/Save dialogue box,
either). 

Am I missing something incredibly dumb and obvious?

 

Phil Finch ([email-masked])

***************************************************
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work.
I want to achieve it by not dying."
               --Woody Allen
***************************************************

--
[email-masked] (Phillip Finch) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]